Automotive Technician Jobs at Hennessy
Technicians do the hardest, and most important work in the
dealership; they take care of our customers’ cars and ensure safety on the road. At Hennessy Ford, we believe in growing our own technicians through mentorship and training. Technician trainees have the opportunity to work alongside experienced, master technicians to gain the knowledge and skills of quality vehicle maintenance and repair.
DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH PEOPLE?
At Hennessy Ford, we give customers the best service experience possible and help our customers:
Showing them the Hennessy Difference
Build relationships that will last a lifetime
Know that we value their time
Feel like they have a friend in the automotive industry
Share their automotive needs and wants with you
Find comfort in your deep product knowledge
About the Role
As a technician at Hennessy Ford you are responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of customer vehicles through the following activities:
- Complete preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Listen to customer complaints and examine service advisor notes, conduct inspections, fix engine failures, repair mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replace parts and components, and repair body damage to keep the vehicle in good working order.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Keep shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Update job and product knowledge as required by the manufacturer.