Get ready to turn heads in the bold and unmistakable 2022 Ford Bronco. This iconic SUV will have you excited to hit the highway and the trails with its Go Over Any Terrain (G.O.A.T.)™ capabilities, rugged construction, and design features geared towards off-road adventure. The Bronco is available with two or four doors and a hard or soft top, all removable for extra outdoor fun. There are also two different powerful engine options to pair with its standard 4×4 drivetrain. Have questions, either about the 2022 Bronco or any other Ford model? Call Hennessy Ford at (833) 339-1889 or contact us online.
What’s New for 2022?
Additional functionality has been added to the 2022 Ford Bronco. The Sasquatch Package, with high-clearance suspension and 35-inch tires providing superior off-roading capabilities, can now be paired with the available seven-speed manual transmission. Trail-ready amenities like a heavy-duty bumper and tube doors have been added, as have three bold new metallic colors, Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange, and Eruption Green.
Power & Handling
The 2022 Ford Bronco offers two turbocharged engine options along with its 4×4 drivetrain. Depending on trim level and engine, a seven-speed manual or ten-speed automatic transmission is available. Customized off-roading capability is provided by the Terrain Management System™ with up to seven selectable G.O.A.T. Modes.™
You’ll be comfortable and connected in the 2022 Ford Bronco, which matches rugged off-roading capability with modern technology and a striking interior. Amenities available with the 2022 Bronco include:
- Cloth, marine-grade vinyl, or leather/vinyl seat trim
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Ten-speaker B&O™ premium audio system including subwoofer
- 110V auxiliary power outlet and USB charging ports
- Slide-out tailgate table
An array of high-tech infotainment and driver-assistance features is built into the 2022 Ford Bronco. Available features include:
- SYNC® 4 infotainment system with enhanced voice recognition
- 8- or 12-in. LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Connected built-in navigation
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio capable
- 360-degree camera
- Evasive steering assist
- Reverse sensing system
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ driver assistance systems including:
- BLIS® (blind spot information system) with cross traffic alert
- Lane keeping
- Pre-collision assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Active park assist
- Hill descent control
2 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.